Explore the Gulf of Finland!
A holiday in Finland is a distinctive of charming port cities, labyrinths of islands and magnificent places to explore. It is also beautiful coasts and picturesque landscapes! The Finnish archipelago has several features that complicate its research on its own. We give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the romantic atmosphere of the islands with our experienced team on a luxury sailing yacht. Learn the secrets of the Finnish archipelago on a comfortable yacht in complete safety and enjoyable leisure!SEND A REQUEST
10% discount, when sending a request from our website
Фото: Mikhail Yekim
What to expect from sailing?
- Leave your request on the website to get feedback and advice.
- Our journey begins early in the morning, and we depart from the port of Seaplane Harbour in Tallinn, Estonia towards the direction of Finland by a pre-planned route. The sea passage to Helsinki takes about 6-8 hours. At this time, you can gain basic yacht management skills or practice existing knowledge. Under his strict guidance, the captain will allow everyone to stand at the helm.
- When we reach the Gulf of Finland, we will pass by the picturesque islands and be able to admire the unique nature and beauty of the Finnish archipelago.
- When we make various stops on the islands for an overnight stay, you can play volleyball, take a walk along nature trails, dine at a local restaurant, sunbathe on the yacht, ride a SUP board, have a barbecue or go to the sauna!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I get seasick
Our experienced crew does not only rent out yachts, but also delivers sailing and motor boats all across Europe. Over the years at sea, we have learned how to overcome seasickness without pills and alcohol. With us, seasickness will be knee-deep.
How long does it take to go to Finland?
The sea passage from Tallinn to Helsinki is about 6 to 8 hours, depending on weather. At this time, you can gain basic yacht management skills or practice existing knowledge. Under his strict guidance, the captain will allow everyone to stand at the helm.
What to bring with you?
When you leave a request on the site, we personally advise you what is best to bring along, depending on the purpose of your trip.
With whom to go on a Baltic Cruise?
Spending a holiday in Finland and exploring its colorful labyrinths of archipelago is ideal with friends, colleagues or family.
Where do we spend the night?
The overnight can take place in tents, on the yacht or in pre-booked houses. It all depends on the purpose of your trip and your chosen route.
What do we eat?
The purchase of food and everything else necessary for a Baltic cruise takes place the day before the yacht trip. We will cook together on-board, have a barbecue on land or eat at local restaurants.
━ Reservation is confirmed upon receipt of 30% prepayment ━ 100% prepayment for catering ━ The remaining 70% is paid no later than 30 days before the yacht departures. Otherwise the yacht reservation is canceled. ━ Reservations made less than 30 days prior the planned departure has to be fully financially covered within 24 hours to uphold the reservation.
Good Weather Guarantee
━ In case of a storm (wind is stable over 12m/s), booking refund is 100% ━ If case of rain, the date can be changed by mutual agreement
What is included?
- A luxury sailing yacht for up to 10 guests
- Two cabins for 2 guests each
- Two toilets with shower
- Captain and his assistant
- Inflatable boat for exploring the secret places of the archipelago
Photo: Mikhail Yekim
Get a 10% discount
Get a 10% discount